For a Safe Stay at Lake Cushman Resort:
4621 N. Lk. Cushman Rd.
PO Box 148
Hoodsport, WA 98548
Lake Cushman contains tree stumps and snags at and near the surface of the water, at the water's edge and extending out from the shore that are or may be submerged below the surface. Due to the fluctuating water surface level, these stumps, snags and submerged trees may be close to the surface and not easily visible. Boating, swimming, water skiing, diving and other similar activity is hazardous in the areas where stumps and snags are near the water surface. Therefore, these activities should be conducted with extreme caution. Watch for floating debris. Have fun. Be safe.
1. We thank our departing cabin guests for checking out by 11AM so that our arriving guests may check in after 3 PM. Remember: the cabins are non-smoking & registering guest must be at least 21 to rent. Must be at least 18 to rent RV & tent sites. RV & tent site check-out is by 1PM. Must be at least 21 to rent a cabin & 18 to rent an RV or tent site.
2. We may be good - but Mother Nature is better. We are not responsible for inclement weather, lake elevation changes, burn bans or any other unpleasant occurrences during your stay; however, we are happy to refund any part of your stay that we have been able to re-rent to another guest, less a nominal processing fee.
3. We have made every effort to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable campground; however, all persons entering the campground do so at their own risk.
4. Management/owner is not responsible for damage, loss or injury to either persons or property. Please supervise your children. Loaner life vests are available during your stay. Leave your valid driver's license as deposit in the store.
5. Registered guests are responsible for the actions of members of their party and any visitors they may have. Please supervise your children.
6. Children must be at their campsite by 10 pm unless accompanied by a parent.
7. We reserve the right to refuse service to and/or evict anyone for conduct unbecoming..
8. Well-behaved pets are welcome, but must remain leashed and under the physical control of their owner at all times and not left unattended at your site/cabin. Please clean up after your pet. Plastic bags are available at the store & the restroom. No more than 2 pets per single site please.
9. Speed limit in park is 5 mph. Please keep an eye out for children, critters & daydreaming adults. There are speed bumps at the Resort entrance.
10. When campfires are allowed, burn only in the fire rings provided at each site, keeping wood low within the rim, monitored by an alert adult and never left unattended. Keep no combustibles within a 10' radius of the fire ring or within 15' overhead. Burn only in calm to light wind. Thanks in advance for campfires out by Midnight. For the past several years there has been some type of burn ban declared by the Mason County Fire Marshall and/or the Commissioner of Public Lands (DNR) from July 1 through September 30 up to and including no wood fires or charcoal burning or TIKI torches. During burn bans, propane stoves and propane fire pits have been allowed. Current burn ban declarations available at www.dnr.wa.gov/burn-bans.
11. Picnic tables are not to be removed from camp sites.
12. Pick no flowers, cut no trees, branches or shrubs - they are all we have! Ü
13. Please stay on established roads and trails. Keep off hills/banks for your own safety and to preserve the natural surroundings.
14. Lighting of fireworks is not permitted at any time.
15. Quiet hours: Weekend Peak Season: modified Quiet at 10 pm and Quiet from 11 pm - 6 am Weeknight Peak Season modified Quiet at 9pm and Quiet from 10pm-6am. Please refrain from launching after sunset or before 8am. Quiet Season: as management directs (usually not later than 7pm modified and 8 pm Quiet.)
16. We are a social campground. "If you don't know your neighbor when you get here, you will by the time you leave." Sound carries/amplifies over water & without buffering vegetation; therefore, no loud music at any time. If a radio or other sound emitting device can be heard at the next site, it's too loud. Respect your neighbor's space & peace. Please turn off sound emitting devices (including generators) when Modified Quiet Hour begins.
17. Please do not park on road ways or block driveways. Overflow parking is available. Details at the store.
18. Please remove any litter from your site before checking out. Dumpsters are located throughout the campground for your convenience. We recycle aluminum cans & cardboard. Please inquire in the store for collection locations. Glass & plastic may be recycled at the Foothills Park transfer station Friday & Saturday on the way down the hill into Hoodsport.
19. And now a word about marijuana & "recreational" drugs: We do not partake and neither shall you while on this property. Open alcohol or consumption of same is not permitted in the store or on the docks. Anyone consuming alcohol must have valid ID on them in the event they are requested to provide proof of age. Alcohol possession by Minors is not tolerated.
20. This is a family park. Offensive language has no place here.
21. Defrauding an innkeeper includes providing false information as to the number of adults/people in your party, number of vehicles & pets. Sleep & Slippers: Lake Cushman Resort has video & audio monitoring. "Mason" County is tough on crime. Don't get treated to a chauffeured ride by our MIB to our County's bed & breakfast. The maximum number of adults allowed in a single tent site or RV site is 4.
If you have enjoyed your stay at Lake Cushman Resort, please tell your friends. If you haven't, please tell us. Our e-mail address is email@example.com
22. Remember: 6 MPH within 100 feet of anyone swimming.
23. Keep at least 100 feet away from a diver's flag indicating a person underwater.
24. 6 MPH within 300 feet of any boat launch. (There are multiple hidden boat launches on the Resort side of the lake). Avoid the potential $400 citation & mandatory court appearance).
25. 6 MPH (or less if wake is created) within 150 feet of shore or log boom or dock extension. (300 feet preferred)
26. You may not moor at any dock (public or private) without permission.
27. 6 MPH within 150 feet of any vessel not propelled by a motor. This includes vessels with motors that are not running (e.g. people fishing), and yield right-of-way to such vessels.
28. Lake speed limit: 50 mph except from 1/2 hour after sunset to 1/2 hour before sunrise: 8 mph, and then only with approved vessel lighting.
29. Water Skiers: Stay at least 150 feet from shore/docks/log booms, (300 feet preferred). No ski starts from the Resort docks or within 150 feet of same. No dock landings. Stay at least 150 feet away from docks.
30. Remember to bring your boater's card with you. This lake is patrolled by Mason County Sheriff's Marine Unit.
Remember, you are bound by the same County ordinances including reckless and negligent operation.
For the quiet enjoyment of all: Please, No jet boat or PWC operation before 10 am.